Contact: Human Resources
Address: B3 / B4, Wangu Science and Technology Park, Lane 1688, Guoquan North Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai
|Position Title||Job description||Qualifications|
1. Responsible for collecting and processing investment data, and writing research reports;
2. Responsible for formulating rational recommendations for the industry's allocation of capital assets based on macroeconomics, studying the future development direction of the industry, potential profit models, and expected development;
3. Responsible for research and analysis of asset classes, stock characteristics and investment strategies;
4. Responsible for writing research reports, providing recommendations, and providing references for corporate decisions;
5. Responsible for providing market trend, hot spot analysis and investment strategy analysis;
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or economics;
2. With keen market insight and information editing ability, smooth writing;
3. Good teamwork and communication skills.
4. Familiar with national macroeconomic policies, industrial policies and industry developments. Familiar with listed companies and good financial analysis ability;
5. Familiar with technical analysis and basic analysis theory of securities investment, familiar with modern investment analysis theory, and have unique insights into securities investment analysis;
6. Priority in holding securities certificate
Data research (data planning direction )
1. Independently plan new businesses such as stocks, funds, bonds, wealth management, and Hong Kong stocks, and formulate verification rules and data processing procedures.
2. Manage part-time staff and home office staff to ensure the implementation of various rules and procedures.
3. Responsible for the operation of various information backgrounds and iterative upgrades.
4. Docking with various departments and product data requirements, providing data docking logic, assisting testing, and going online.
5. The new business involves the library table, and cooperates with the technical development and testing to go online.
6. Cooperate with data product application, R & D, design, development, iteration and subsequent operations.
7. Routinely monitor operations and control data quality and product data.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in economics and finance, 3 years working experience in securities related industry;
2. Familiar with trading rules, information disclosure methods and research methods of stocks, funds, bonds, wealth management, Hong Kong stocks, and macro data;
3. Familiar with common query operations of SQL Server; familiar with database tables;
4. Skilled in using WORD, EXCEL, PPT, can write clear, rigorous and comprehensive planning documents;
5. Strong sense of responsibility and good communication and teamwork skills.
6. Possess strong inductive ability, strict logical thinking and analytical judgment ability, good written expression and interpersonal communication ability.
7. Priority in holding securities certificate
1. Develop and operate a series of securities investment advisory products, and in-depth interpretation of relevant investment advice related to the products.
2. Understand the risk tolerance of customers and educate them on investment.
3. Establish a customer classification and classification system, grasp the changes and needs of basic customer information, and periodically evaluate risk appetite and investment style for key customers.
4. In strict accordance with the requirements of the securities and futures investor suitability management measures, according to the corporate customer classification, provide standardized basic services and professional investment consulting services, promote the preservation and appreciation of customer assets, and continuously improve customer satisfaction and customer conversion rate .
5. Assist the company to carry out services and marketing development activities such as internal training, investor education, stock market salon, investor report meeting.
1. Relevant majors in banking, securities, insurance, finance, auditing, accounting and other related majors in finance and economics are recruited with a bachelor degree or above, 985/211 / famous universities at home and abroad are preferred, and graduate masters are preferred.
2. Holder of China Securities Association registered securities investment consultant qualification certificate, securities practice certificate, AFP / CFP / CFA is preferred.
3. Priority in dealing with private equity fund projects or the assistant experience of the project.
| 1. Develop and maintain customers by phone through the customer resources provided by the company, and provide customers with suitable products; |
2. Rely on professional services to improve customer satisfaction and promote customer transactions;3. Implement the company's various service policies, and actively feedback customers and market trends.
1.College degree or above
2. Have more than one year of telesales working experience, experience in the same industry is preferred;
3. Integrity, diligence and strong stress resistance;
|web development engineer|
1. Responsible for the research and development of the company's internal systems or new systems;
2. Responsible for program debugging;
3. Responsible for program performance tuning;
4. Responsible for the preparation of technical documents for program development;
5. Responsible for solving relevant problems encountered in program development and effectively and timely supporting the normal development of the company's products.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer related major, graduated from 211 or 985 colleges;
2. More than 3 years work experience;
3. Proficient in ASP.Net (C #), .NET technology architecture and MVC development, familiar with WebService and WCF;
5. Familiar with SqlServer \ MySql, have certain ability to optimize SQL;
6. Have good communication and collaboration skills, strong self-learning ability, good professional ethics, and can bear greater work pressure;7. Development experience of large Internet companies is preferred.
Customer Service Specialist
1. Undertake incoming consultation of customer service hotline, record user complaints, give customer feedback and deal with solutions;
2. Undertake users' online consulting (marketing QQ / enterprise QQ, email, feedback, WeChat, etc.), record user complaints, give customers feedback and deal with solutions and remote assistance;
3. Summarize related consultation questions and make suggestions;
4. Conduct a return visit survey and after-sales guidance on the customer's after-sales situation;5. Carry out customer care activities as required by the company.
1. College degree or above;
2. One year or more experience in customer service, online sales or telesales;
3. Familiar with various office software and network instant messaging tools; typing speed is more than 50 words per minute;
1. According to the company's overall strategy, organize the formulation of a marketing strategy plan and determine the company's marketing plan;
2. Responsible for promoting the company's various marketing policies and sales goals, and promoting the standardized management of the sales team;
3. According to the department's sales goals, guide the sales department to complete various sales indicators;
4. Organize company's market analysis and submit analysis report;
5. Prepare the budget according to the company's business objectives, control and deploy, and be responsible for the indicators in the budget;
6. Responsible for preparing and reviewing the department's training plan, performance appraisal plan and regular appraisal.7. The internal opening of the account opening of the brokerage firm, the service and landing of various internal channels;
1. College degree or above, marketing major is preferred;
2. More than two years of call center sales team management experience, familiar with telephone marketing model;
3. Having management team experience in financial and securities related industries is preferred;
4. Strong market development and sales skills, strong time management and job management capabilities;5. Have rich experience in forming and training teams, and good sales performance in the past;